We strive to create a rewarding and fun work environment.
A team of friendly, committed, knowledgeable individuals working together.
Retail Sales Associate
We are seeking motivated retail sales associates that provide outstanding customer service and promote a welcoming environment. Individual must be able to communicate effectively in person and on the phone, determine customer
needs, be able to make product suggestions, and provide an experience that encourages
community and long-term relationships. A working knowledge of or interest in health and
natural lifestyles, alternative diets, nutrition and supplements is preferred.
Individual will be expected to interact effectively with a team, be productive without supervision, and
willing to perform a variety of tasks. Responsibilities include lead sales, cashiering, customer
service, processing orders, and restocking. Training is available, including training on products,
healthy lifestyles and more.
Wages vary depending on experience level with room for promotion. Commitment, hard work
and initiative are quickly rewarded.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous retail sales experience preferred.
- Knowledge of healthy and natural lifestyles, alternative/lifestyle diets, nutrition and
- Ability to familiarize yourself with and recommend a variety of products to our customers needed.
- Excellent communication and listening skills needed.
- Familiarity with computers and basic math skills are a plus preferred.
If you are interested in submitting an Application please download the application below and bring in a completed application to one of the stores. Addresses for mailing are on the Locations Page.